Concerts and Events
Come and Sing My Fair Lady
Sunday 27th February 2022 11.00 am to 4.30 pm
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be available beforehand and at teatime.
- Please bring a packed lunch or buy something from the adjacent supermarket.
- Homemade cakes will be available to buy at teatime. Contributions appreciated.
- There will be a raffle, so bring some money with you. Any unwanted gifts welcomed.
- Feel free to dress as characters from the film or in the period of the film, however this is optional!
- There will be a 1 hour lunch break.
After the tea interval we aim to put on an informal concert of the pieces we have been practising. Friends or relatives are very welcome to attend this (and enjoy cakes).
Again, Covid guidance will be obeyed, so doors and windows will be open and hand sanitizer available. Mask wearing, other than when singing, is now optional but recommended. Please take lateral flow tests before attending, so no-one suffers unwanted consequences of what should be a very enjoyable occasion.
Do come and join us for this, our sixth singalong.